More Articles for Pittsburgh
A woman has been injured in Pittsburgh in a freak accident on an unfinished road project. The woman was walking on metal plates that were covering part of an unfinished road project. At the same time the woman was walking on ...
Are potholes prime indicators of street health in a city? Or just one of a number of indicators? And does how they are managed and repaired tell you a lot about the agency responsible? I’d say “maybe” and “yes.” A detailed study ...
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress225 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?209 Views
- VIDEO: CBS’s '60 Minutes' spotlights America's neglected infrastructure202 Views
- Rollover accident caused from surprise gravel road138 Views
- Don't drink and drive...especially your wheel loader!114 Views