More Articles for Pittsburgh
A woman has been injured in Pittsburgh in a freak accident on an unfinished road project. The woman was walking on metal plates that were covering part of an unfinished road project. At the same time the woman was walking on ...
Are potholes prime indicators of street health in a city? Or just one of a number of indicators? And does how they are managed and repaired tell you a lot about the agency responsible? I’d say “maybe” and “yes.” A detailed study ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges392 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory341 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress234 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?193 Views