More Articles for Pittsburgh
Are potholes prime indicators of street health in a city? Or just one of a number of indicators? And does how they are managed and repaired tell you a lot about the agency responsible? I’d say “maybe” and “yes.” A detailed study ...
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs385 Views
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?384 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges193 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants174 Views
- DOT seeks innovative transportation tools153 Views