More Articles for Pipeline and Hazardous Materials Safety Administration (PHMSA)
U.S. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood released on Nov. 23 a rule specifically prohibiting interstate truck and bus drivers from using hand-held cell phones while operating their vehicles. The joint rule from the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration ...
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles1023 Views
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones914 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse758 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones391 Views
- Can you believe how much bad roads cost Texas drivers?303 Views