More Articles for Pile Dynamics
The engineers and researchers who worked on the Thermal Integrity Profiler (TIP) have received the 2013 NOVA Award from the Construction Innovation Forum. George Piscsalko, P.E., and Dean Cotton, with Pile Dynamics, Inc. (PDI), of Cleveland, and Gray Mullins, PhD, P.E., ...
Mohamad Hussein, P.E. has received the Florida Engineering Society’s 2010 Geotechnical and Materials Engineering Council (GMEC) Award. This award, presented by the Florida Institute of Consulting Engineers (FICE), recognizes outstanding personal efforts on the part of its recipient to advance the ...
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River632 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs390 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business374 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update343 Views
- Illinois governor unveils 6-year, $8.6 billion transportation investment plan209 Views