More Articles for pig manure used in asphalt
American drivers might have an unlikely source to thank for their smooth roads – pig poop. PIGrid (pronounced like ‘hybrid’) is a green initiative to convert hog manure into a binding material for asphalt. Not only does PIGrid aim for more ...
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2213 Views
- Wrongly fired DOT employees return to work1415 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority800 Views
- New use of carbon fiber grid in precast concrete piles700 Views
- Tolling becoming the solution of choice for most Americans519 Views