More Articles for PHMSA
The U.S. Department of Transportation, DOT Secretary Anthony Foxx and sectors of the DOT announced Tuesday they will not update social media accounts or blogs during the federal government shutdown that has furloughed 18,481 DOT positions. The DOT announced in a ...
The federal government shut down at 12:01 a.m., and today 18,481 U.S. Department of Transportation employees aren’t at work because of the shutdown. Obviously, the furloughs are affecting federally-funded programs, with many operations shutting down until the government is back to ...
Better Roads reported Friday that the U.S. Department of Transportation (USDOT) would remain operational if the federal government shuts down Tuesday. However, if a government shutdown occurs, about one in three USDOT employees would face furloughs. According to a plan released Friday ...
The U.S. Department of Transportation’s Pipeline and Hazardous Materials Safety Administration (PHMSA) is initiating an an administrative enforcement action with a proposed fine of $1.7 million to ExxonMobil Pipeline Company. ExxonMobil’s Silvertip Pipeline, a 12-inch crude oil pipeline in the Yellowstone ...
- NJDOT worker faces 10 years in prison for stealing1073 Views
- Highway Trust Fund 2014: Timeline of Events598 Views
- Bridge or Landscape? You be the Judge406 Views
- 3 strategies for balancing safety and roadside weed control266 Views
- Bursting bubble of big tobacco financing gives glimpse of road building’s future without a gas tax increase239 Views