More Articles for Phineas Baxandal
Vehicle miles traveled (VMT) in the United States has declined by 7 percent in the last 10 years, with 46 states contributing to the decrease, according to a report from The Hill. The figures come from a study conducted by the ...
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident952 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side537 Views
- What state has the worst roads and bridges in the country?504 Views
- 70-foot-long bridge survives series of earthquakes437 Views
- Traffic deaths down nearly 23 percent since 2005360 Views