More Articles for Phil Bredesen
Changes Coming Thick and Fast from “Activist” EPA Is the federal Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) close to creating, by coincidence, a perfect regulatory storm that could affect highway and bridge work across the country? The agency is working on new standards and ...
TDOT credits partnership with metropolitan planning organizations statewide NASHVILLE -- The Tennessee Department of Transportation has obligated 100% of the $572 million in Highway Infrastructure Investment funds made available through the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act two weeks ahead of the ...
- Proposed bill would raise federal gas tax by $0.15 for highway funding556 Views
- VIDEO: This concrete buffer is nearly unstoppable410 Views
- Construction industry avoids list of 10 worst jobs for the future340 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Cat Introduces Four New D Series Skid Steers269 Views
- Ford starts production of F-150 with CNG254 Views