More Articles for Phil Bredesen
Changes Coming Thick and Fast from “Activist” EPA Is the federal Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) close to creating, by coincidence, a perfect regulatory storm that could affect highway and bridge work across the country? The agency is working on new standards and ...
TDOT credits partnership with metropolitan planning organizations statewide NASHVILLE -- The Tennessee Department of Transportation has obligated 100% of the $572 million in Highway Infrastructure Investment funds made available through the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act two weeks ahead of the ...
- Wrongly fired DOT employees return to work1558 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority852 Views
- Driver hops out of truck and attacks construction worker771 Views
- New use of carbon fiber grid in precast concrete piles725 Views
- Construction error and weather causes new pavement to crumble within hours555 Views