More Articles for Phil Bredesen
Changes Coming Thick and Fast from “Activist” EPA Is the federal Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) close to creating, by coincidence, a perfect regulatory storm that could affect highway and bridge work across the country? The agency is working on new standards and ...
TDOT credits partnership with metropolitan planning organizations statewide NASHVILLE -- The Tennessee Department of Transportation has obligated 100% of the $572 million in Highway Infrastructure Investment funds made available through the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act two weeks ahead of the ...
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party478 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion223 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax220 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September162 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues112 Views