More Articles for PG 76-22
As prices for asphalt cement (AC) and polymer have shot up dramatically, agencies and contractors are looking for ways to hold the line on the cost of asphalt pavements. By Daniel C. Brown The number of transportation agencies that use recycled tire ...
Where the Rubber Quiets the Road Creating mixtures for smoothness and low noise By Lauren Heartsill Dowdle Grinding, loud, uneven roads can leave drivers and their vehicles shaken up after a long ride. So it’s no surprise that road conditions are the public’s ...
Do the Right Thin Thin asphalt overlays: Valuable versatility For a host of reasons, thin asphalt overlays are proving to be one of the most useful road treatments in the tool boxes of state and local transportation departments. Budget restraints have pressured ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges386 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory339 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college325 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress230 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?178 Views