More Articles for PG 76-22
As prices for asphalt cement (AC) and polymer have shot up dramatically, agencies and contractors are looking for ways to hold the line on the cost of asphalt pavements. By Daniel C. Brown The number of transportation agencies that use recycled tire ...
Where the Rubber Quiets the Road Creating mixtures for smoothness and low noise By Lauren Heartsill Dowdle Grinding, loud, uneven roads can leave drivers and their vehicles shaken up after a long ride. So it’s no surprise that road conditions are the public’s ...
Do the Right Thin Thin asphalt overlays: Valuable versatility For a host of reasons, thin asphalt overlays are proving to be one of the most useful road treatments in the tool boxes of state and local transportation departments. Budget restraints have pressured ...
- Road commission worker killed by motor grader1144 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers862 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project445 Views
- FDOT removing campaign signs350 Views
- Why repair cracks when you can avoid them altogether?338 Views