More Articles for PG 76-22
As prices for asphalt cement (AC) and polymer have shot up dramatically, agencies and contractors are looking for ways to hold the line on the cost of asphalt pavements. By Daniel C. Brown The number of transportation agencies that use recycled tire ...
Where the Rubber Quiets the Road Creating mixtures for smoothness and low noise By Lauren Heartsill Dowdle Grinding, loud, uneven roads can leave drivers and their vehicles shaken up after a long ride. So it’s no surprise that road conditions are the public’s ...
Do the Right Thin Thin asphalt overlays: Valuable versatility For a host of reasons, thin asphalt overlays are proving to be one of the most useful road treatments in the tool boxes of state and local transportation departments. Budget restraints have pressured ...
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: MoDOT employee finds a new way of transportation… skydiving391 Views
- Oklahoma DOT looks to Caltrans for bridge assessment advice340 Views
- Obama to present Congress with proposed transportation reauthorization bill329 Views
- 3 Ways to Avoid Heat-Related Illness294 Views
- Roundabouts And Intersections: Two Traffic Control Devices, Many Options285 Views