More Articles for PG 76-22
As prices for asphalt cement (AC) and polymer have shot up dramatically, agencies and contractors are looking for ways to hold the line on the cost of asphalt pavements. By Daniel C. Brown The number of transportation agencies that use recycled tire ...
Where the Rubber Quiets the Road Creating mixtures for smoothness and low noise By Lauren Heartsill Dowdle Grinding, loud, uneven roads can leave drivers and their vehicles shaken up after a long ride. So it’s no surprise that road conditions are the public’s ...
Do the Right Thin Thin asphalt overlays: Valuable versatility For a host of reasons, thin asphalt overlays are proving to be one of the most useful road treatments in the tool boxes of state and local transportation departments. Budget restraints have pressured ...
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident989 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse558 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side555 Views
- What state has the worst roads and bridges in the country?514 Views
- 70-foot-long bridge survives series of earthquakes440 Views