More Articles for PG 64-22 binder
By Daniel C. Brown Correctly running recycled asphalt shingles (RAS) and reclaimed asphalt pavement (RAP) at the same time can be a tricky business. The main economic advantage to doing so, of course, is that you replace expensive virgin binder with ...
How new technology is changing in the quest for smooth pavements Surveys consistently show that smoothness is the No. 1 criterion by which road users judge pavements. Other studies have found pavements that are built smooth stay smoother longer and provide ...
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts538 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse404 Views
- Construction worker stops wrong way driver, avoids potential disaster89 Views
- Wisconsin DOT to test reflective orange lane paint81 Views
- Deteriorating roads cost Michigan drivers nearly $4 billion annually78 Views