More Articles for Pexco Hot Dots
Tacoma, Wash. (February 15, 2011) – Pexco has launched HOT DOT center-mount reflectors, a highly abrasion- and impact-resistant roadway reflector for permanent and bright delineation. The 3-inch round reflectors, available from Pexco’s Davidson Traffic Control Products division, are used in ...
American Traffic Safety Services Association 41st Annual Convention & Traffic Expo New binder permits less TiO2 and higher pigment loading by Tina Grady Barbaccia and Better Roads staff An old idiom asserts that “necessity is the mother of invention.” Dow Coating Material’s new ...
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident941 Views
- What state has the worst roads and bridges in the country?565 Views
- VIDEO: With streaking flash of explosives, mile-long bridge collapses in 3 seconds562 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side522 Views
- 70-foot-long bridge survives series of earthquakes457 Views