More Articles for Pexco Hot Dots
Tacoma, Wash. (February 15, 2011) – Pexco has launched HOT DOT center-mount reflectors, a highly abrasion- and impact-resistant roadway reflector for permanent and bright delineation. The 3-inch round reflectors, available from Pexco’s Davidson Traffic Control Products division, are used in ...
American Traffic Safety Services Association 41st Annual Convention & Traffic Expo New binder permits less TiO2 and higher pigment loading by Tina Grady Barbaccia and Better Roads staff An old idiom asserts that “necessity is the mother of invention.” Dow Coating Material’s new ...
- VIDEOS: Michigan DOT debunks transportation myths with ‘Reality Check’ series910 Views
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?504 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group364 Views
- Transportation Secretary Foxx expects next few months to be ‘rough’ for funding talks296 Views
- Doosan launches Tier 4 Final non-DPF compact diesel engines189 Views