More Articles for Pexco Hot Dots
Tacoma, Wash. (February 15, 2011) – Pexco has launched HOT DOT center-mount reflectors, a highly abrasion- and impact-resistant roadway reflector for permanent and bright delineation. The 3-inch round reflectors, available from Pexco’s Davidson Traffic Control Products division, are used in ...
American Traffic Safety Services Association 41st Annual Convention & Traffic Expo New binder permits less TiO2 and higher pigment loading by Tina Grady Barbaccia and Better Roads staff An old idiom asserts that “necessity is the mother of invention.” Dow Coating Material’s new ...
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)1529 Views
- Road commission worker killed by motor grader1156 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1037 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project499 Views
- Why repair cracks when you can avoid them altogether?362 Views