More Articles for Pexco Hot Dots
Tacoma, Wash. (February 15, 2011) – Pexco has launched HOT DOT center-mount reflectors, a highly abrasion- and impact-resistant roadway reflector for permanent and bright delineation. The 3-inch round reflectors, available from Pexco’s Davidson Traffic Control Products division, are used in ...
American Traffic Safety Services Association 41st Annual Convention & Traffic Expo New binder permits less TiO2 and higher pigment loading by Tina Grady Barbaccia and Better Roads staff An old idiom asserts that “necessity is the mother of invention.” Dow Coating Material’s new ...
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?424 Views
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs394 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges193 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants172 Views
- DOT seeks innovative transportation tools153 Views