More Articles for Pew Center on the States
Missouri is one of the top five states in the nation in using performance measures — such as safety, on-time and on-budget construction projects and improved traffic flow — to show taxpayers how their transportation dollars are being spent. A report ...
States spent an estimated $131 billion on transportation in fiscal year 2010, but many cannot answer critical questions about what returns this investment is generating, according to a new report by the Pew Center on the States ...
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party478 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion222 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax220 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September162 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues110 Views