More Articles for Pew Center on the States
Missouri is one of the top five states in the nation in using performance measures — such as safety, on-time and on-budget construction projects and improved traffic flow — to show taxpayers how their transportation dollars are being spent. A report ...
States spent an estimated $131 billion on transportation in fiscal year 2010, but many cannot answer critical questions about what returns this investment is generating, according to a new report by the Pew Center on the States ...
- Wrongly fired DOT employees return to work1546 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority848 Views
- Driver hops out of truck and attacks construction worker722 Views
- New use of carbon fiber grid in precast concrete piles721 Views
- Construction error and weather causes new pavement to crumble within hours538 Views