More Articles for Pets Unstressing Passengers
Los Angeles Airport (LAX) is aiming to de-stress travelers by giving them the chance to pet a dog, the Huffington Post reported. The program, Pets Unstressing Passengers (or PUP program), aims to ease flight anxiety by placing friendly dogs wearing red ...
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs396 Views
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?385 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges190 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants174 Views
- DOT seeks innovative transportation tools153 Views