More Articles for Petrowski
A bill proposed in the Wisconsin state Legislature would ban drivers from talking on their cellphones while driving in a construction zone, the Associated Press reported. Sen. Jerry Petrowski (R-Wis.) authored the bill, which would be in place only when workers ...
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax713 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards473 Views
- Boxer urges House Ways & Means Committee to save Highway Trust Fund361 Views
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?316 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete279 Views