More Articles for Peterbilt
Peterbilt Motors Company presented Rush Peterbilt Truck Center – Nashville the award for Medium Duty Dealer of the Year. (Pictured, left to right: Robert Woodall, Peterbilt director of sales and marketing; Rusty Rush, Rush Enterprise; Marvin Rush, Rush Enterprise; ...
Montana Congressman Denny Rehberg took part in the groundbreaking for Peterbilt's new Montana facility Peterbilt Motors Co. has started construction of a 54,000-sq.-ft. Montana Peterbilt dealership facility in Lockwood, Mont. Kevin Gustainis, Montana Peterbilt owner and president, hosted the groundbreaking ceremony, ...
Paccar Inc. has recalled about 16,000 2012- and 2013-model Kenworth and Peterbilt trucks equipped with a defective Bendix brake component. The trucks were built between Jan. 31, 2011, and Jan. 19, 2012, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. The ...
Eaton Vocational truck efficiency? Expanded line makes it automatic An automatic transmission in a vocational truck application is no longer a pipedream or even a novelty. In fact, as transmission system suppliers continue to develop and grow their product lines, automatics have ...
- Sydney uses water curtains to alert drivers to stop (VIDEO)806 Views
- Florida’s Red Light Camera Game: G R E E N orange R E D289 Views
- Big four cellphone companies jointly launch anti-texting campaign267 Views
- Acceptance of connected vehicles depends on cost, LaHood says265 Views
- Cities rethink transportation due to drop in young drivers260 Views