More Articles for Peterbilt Model 567
Peterbilt will showcase its all-purpose vocational Model 567, along with other vehicles, at the 2014 World of Concrete show in Las Vegas this month. Robert Woodall, director of Sales and Marketing for Peterbilt, said the Model 567 went into full production ...
Here is a sneak peek of the products that will be featured at the big show. Allen MSP 450 riding trowel Allen Engineering’s MSP 450 riding trowel features manual steering and mechanical drive. The 4-foot-diameter trowel is designed to provide enough torque ...
Peterbilt will display its vocational Model 567 at ConExpo-Con/Agg in March. The company announced earlier this month the truck is in full production. Designed for use in dump, mixer heavy haul and refuse applications, the Model 567 is powered by a Paccar ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges382 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory339 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress234 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?192 Views