More Articles for Peterbilt Model 567
Peterbilt will showcase its all-purpose vocational Model 567, along with other vehicles, at the 2014 World of Concrete show in Las Vegas this month. Robert Woodall, director of Sales and Marketing for Peterbilt, said the Model 567 went into full production ...
Here is a sneak peek of the products that will be featured at the big show. Allen MSP 450 riding trowel Allen Engineering’s MSP 450 riding trowel features manual steering and mechanical drive. The 4-foot-diameter trowel is designed to provide enough torque ...
Peterbilt will display its vocational Model 567 at ConExpo-Con/Agg in March. The company announced earlier this month the truck is in full production. Designed for use in dump, mixer heavy haul and refuse applications, the Model 567 is powered by a Paccar ...
- More states ban ET-Plus guardrail system471 Views
- Man survives excavator falling 60 feet from overpass200 Views
- S.C. highway construction worker killed in hit and run189 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues128 Views
- N.J. transportation commissioner calls for tax hike109 Views