More Articles for Peter Vieveen president of North America Traffic
North America Traffic (NAT) unveiled its new PTL 2.4LD (“Light Duty”) signal system, a solar-assisted traffic signal that the manufacturer says will provide increased portability for mobile service crews to control traffic near work zones without requiring extra workers to ...
- Road worker crushed and killed by concrete lane barrier263 Views
- Cincinnati bridge collapse kills construction worker, injures truck driver259 Views
- No charges filed after woman kills construction worker210 Views
- Obama calls for 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' doesn't mention gas tax increase127 Views
- VP Biden announces new steps to Build America Investment Initiative107 Views