More Articles for Peter Vieveen president of North America Traffic
North America Traffic (NAT) unveiled its new PTL 2.4LD (“Light Duty”) signal system, a solar-assisted traffic signal that the manufacturer says will provide increased portability for mobile service crews to control traffic near work zones without requiring extra workers to ...
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2194 Views
- Wrongly fired DOT employees return to work1011 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority703 Views
- New use of carbon fiber grid in precast concrete piles654 Views
- Tolling becoming the solution of choice for most Americans513 Views