More Articles for Peter Vieveen president of North America Traffic
North America Traffic (NAT) unveiled its new PTL 2.4LD (“Light Duty”) signal system, a solar-assisted traffic signal that the manufacturer says will provide increased portability for mobile service crews to control traffic near work zones without requiring extra workers to ...
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax720 Views
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party401 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards389 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete267 Views
- Gov. Scott Walker considers replacing Wisconsin's gas tax247 Views