More Articles for Peter Vieveen president of North America Traffic
North America Traffic (NAT) unveiled its new TL 2.4LD (“Light Duty”) signal system, a solar-assisted traffic signal that the manufacturer says will provide increased portability for mobile service crews to control traffic near work zones without requiring extra workers to ...
- MoDOT employs robot to mow roadside grass1533 Views
- I-5 bridge expected to reopen in mid-June990 Views
- CDOT “Slow for the Cone Zone” ads depict kids as construction workers460 Views
- USDOT to release $15.6 million for I-5 bridge436 Views
- 25 percent of U.S. bridges classified as deficient in 2012363 Views