More Articles for Peter Rogoff
The depleting Highway Trust Fund (HTF) may cause the U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT) to delay reimbursements to state agencies this year. Bloomberg reports that the U.S. DOT may have to slow the payments to avoid draining the HTF. Peter Rogoff, the ...
Federal Transit Administrator Peter Rogoff has been tapped as the DOT undersecretary for policy, Politico reports. The position was opened last month when Polly Trottenberg left the DOT to become New York City’s transportation commissioner. Rogoff has led the Federal Transit Administration ...
The U.S. Department of Transportation’s Federal Transit Administration (FTA) has announced the availability of $29 million in competitive research funds to help transit agencies improve safety, natural disasters and emergency resiliency and emergency response capabilities. For first time, funds available through ...
U.S. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood yesterday commended the Senate Banking, Housing and Urban Affairs Committee for reporting out the Obama Administration’s transit safety bill, the first transit-specific safety bill ever sent to Congress by any administration, by a unanimous vote. The bill ...
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River647 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs391 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business375 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update344 Views
- Illinois governor unveils 6-year, $8.6 billion transportation investment plan205 Views