More Articles for Peter Larsen vice president of Marketing for Sandvik Mining and Construction Region USA and Canada
Sandvik Mining and Construction has pledged more than $500,000 in funding and heavy equipment gifts in kind to support Habitat for Humanity International's housing work in the United States and earthquake recovery efforts in Haiti. “Our involvement with Habitat for Humanity ...
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax691 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards389 Views
- Boxer urges House Ways & Means Committee to save Highway Trust Fund358 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete288 Views
- Gov. Scott Walker considers replacing Wisconsin's gas tax242 Views