More Articles for Peter Karlsten Volvo Powertrain president and senior vice president for technology for the Volvo Group
Under a SuperTruck contract established with the U.S. Department of Energy, Volvo Technology of America, Inc. is slated to receive $19 million in federal funding to be used by the Volvo Group’s North American truck-related operations to improve the freight-moving ...
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?496 Views
- VIDEOS: Michigan DOT debunks transportation myths with ‘Reality Check’ series486 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group334 Views
- Doosan launches Tier 4 Final non-DPF compact diesel engines170 Views
- DOT Chief Foxx points to $2.5 billion for transit in Obama’s proposed budget158 Views