More Articles for Peter Karlsten Volvo Powertrain president and senior vice president for technology for the Volvo Group
Under a SuperTruck contract established with the U.S. Department of Energy, Volvo Technology of America, Inc. is slated to receive $19 million in federal funding to be used by the Volvo Group’s North American truck-related operations to improve the freight-moving ...
- Worker killed while putting reflectors on road163 Views
- Poor roadways cost Connecticut drivers $4.2 billion annually133 Views
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes120 Views
- Washington Gov. Jay Inslee wants carbon tax to fund transportation infrastructure117 Views
- VIDEO: Fun with snowplowing 97 Views