More Articles for Peter Dyga president & CEO of Associated Builders and Contractors Florida East Coast Chapter (ABC-FEC)
The nation’s construction industry unemployment rate fell to 14.5 percent, down from 17.2 percent in March and 17.8 percent in April, according to the May 4 employment report by the U.S. Labor Department. Year over year, the construction industry has ...
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2273 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1272 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority626 Views
- New use of carbon fiber grid in precast concrete piles597 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project560 Views