More Articles for Peter Dyga president & CEO of Associated Builders and Contractors Florida East Coast Chapter (ABC-FEC)
The nation’s construction industry unemployment rate fell to 14.5 percent, down from 17.2 percent in March and 17.8 percent in April, according to the May 4 employment report by the U.S. Labor Department. Year over year, the construction industry has ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges382 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory339 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress234 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?192 Views