More Articles for Peter Dyga president & CEO of Associated Builders and Contractors Florida East Coast Chapter (ABC-FEC)
The nation’s construction industry unemployment rate fell to 14.5 percent, down from 17.2 percent in March and 17.8 percent in April, according to the May 4 employment report by the U.S. Labor Department. Year over year, the construction industry has ...
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident976 Views
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles963 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse727 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side569 Views
- President Obama to urge for private investments304 Views