More Articles for Peter Dyga president & CEO of Associated Builders and Contractors Florida East Coast Chapter (ABC-FEC)
The nation’s construction industry unemployment rate fell to 14.5 percent, down from 17.2 percent in March and 17.8 percent in April, according to the May 4 employment report by the U.S. Labor Department. Year over year, the construction industry has ...
- Road worker crushed and killed by concrete lane barrier261 Views
- Cincinnati bridge collapse kills construction worker, injures truck driver259 Views
- No charges filed after woman kills construction worker172 Views
- Obama calls for 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' doesn't mention gas tax increase127 Views
- VP Biden announces new steps to Build America Investment Initiative105 Views