More Articles for Peter Dyga president & CEO of Associated Builders and Contractors Florida East Coast Chapter (ABC-FEC)
The nation’s construction industry unemployment rate fell to 14.5 percent, down from 17.2 percent in March and 17.8 percent in April, according to the May 4 employment report by the U.S. Labor Department. Year over year, the construction industry has ...
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs394 Views
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?383 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges193 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants174 Views
- DOT seeks innovative transportation tools153 Views