More Articles for Peter Blake CEO Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers
For industrial equipment auctioneer Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers, earnings for the six months ended June 30, 2011 were $43.3 million, or $0.41 per diluted share, and adjusted net earnings were $40.3 million, or $0.38 per diluted share, the company announced Aug. 5. This ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges382 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory339 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress234 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?192 Views