More Articles for Peter B. King
Inside the Highway and Bridge Industries Say What “The joke in our office is that we’ve become the department of maintenance because we don’t have any money to build new roads.” — Ananth Prasad, Florida’s secretary of transportation, on jacksonville.com Public works “Showtime” coming ...
Fixing a Hole A tiny Arkansas town gets ready for a flash flood Small towns can face the same big problems as big towns when it comes to stormwater infrastructure. This one faced an essential emergency culvert repair without a lot of ...
By John Latta, Tina Grady Barbaccia and Mike Anderson Easy as 1-2-3 A new report claims, not surprisingly, that the disrepair of our highway infrastructure is a result of insufficient maintenance, and this deficit “is in part due to a prioritization of ...
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?435 Views
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs397 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges191 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants171 Views
- Case rolls out Tier 4 Final wheel loaders153 Views