More Articles for Peter Appel
Intelligent Systems at an Intelligent Price The benefits of high-tech transportation may be surprisingly affordable today By Tom Kuennen, Contributing Editor T he move toward intelligent trafficways has only just begun, and there is no end to the high-end applications that are being ...
U.S. Secretary of Transportation Ray LaHood today announced the appointment of 10 new members to the Advisory Council on Transportation Statistics (ACTS) to advise the Department’s Bureau of Transportation Statistics (BTS), a part of the Research and Innovative Technology Administration ...
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2218 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1273 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project543 Views
- Tolling becoming the solution of choice for most Americans480 Views
- California drivers paying the price for deficient roads and bridges 310 Views