More Articles for Pete Ruane
Dr. Pete Ruane, president and CEO of the American Road and Transportation Builders Association (ARTBA), called the transportation industry to action today in a grassroots speech delivered via video on the association's Website. In the address, he urged transportation design and construction professioanls to take advantage ...
If Congress and the President do not act later this year or in early 2011 on passage of a new, multi-year highway and transit authorization bill, hundreds of thousands of U.S. jobs could be lost and states could face at a ...
A majority of the revenue generated from a new transportation user fee included in a climate bill proposed in the U.S. Senate would be diverted to non-transportation purposes —- a departure from 54 years of federal policy, according to the ...
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles1031 Views
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1021 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse767 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones437 Views
- Can you believe how much bad roads cost Texas drivers?305 Views