More Articles for Persian Gulf
There is this bridge. And it is something to see. The Sheikh Zayed Bridge joins Abu Dhabi Island to the mainland on the southern shore of the Persian Gulf, and it is an excellent example of the seamless coming together of design, ...
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident948 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side532 Views
- What state has the worst roads and bridges in the country?520 Views
- 70-foot-long bridge survives series of earthquakes440 Views
- Traffic deaths down nearly 23 percent since 2005362 Views