More Articles for Perpetual Pavements
The perpetual pavement project on California’s I-5 has sparked a trend in the state for asphalt pavements designed to last 40 years with minimal maintenance. As traffic whizzed nearby on busy Interstate 5 in California, Shirley Choate and Chris Cummings watched an asphalt ...
The National Asphalt Pavement Association's "21st Century Asphalt Pavements Conference: Value, Quality, and Performance" will take place Dec. 5-6 at the Sheraton Salt Lake City Hotel in Salt Lake City, Utah. The details follow: Dates: Wednesday, Dec. 5 - Thursday, Dec. 6Location: Sheraton Salt ...
The National Asphalt Pavement Association (NAPA) has published what it's calling the asphalt industry’s first-ever sustainability report. In announcing this publication, NAPA President Mike Acott commented in a written statement: “Most people probably do not give much thought to asphalt, even though it is ...
- 3 workers hit, 1 killed in highway construction zone crash1578 Views
- Man dies after pedestrian bridge collapses989 Views
- Salt prices to hurt road budgets980 Views
- PHOTOS: Directional drill dives from trailer, dangles over Dallas freeway742 Views
- Are flying robots the future of road construction?510 Views