More Articles for Perpetual Pavement Award
When the Iowa Department of Transportation (IDOT) opened a new stretch of U.S. Highway 151 in Linn County back in 1966, they wanted a road that would last a long time, but they never imagined the traffic loads and heavy-weight trucks ...
- Firearms to be used for road construction749 Views
- Highway Trust Fund 2014: Timeline of Events708 Views
- POLL: Majority of Americans would rather pay tolls than taxes591 Views
- How two men avoided travel fees by outsmarting airlines456 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up447 Views