More Articles for Pennsylvanian mobility of roads
Roads and bridges that are deficient, congested or lack desirable safety features cost the average Pittsburgh motorist $892 each year, a total of $8.2 billion statewide, due to higher vehicle operating costs, traffic crashes and congestion-related delays, according to a report released ...
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?701 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax674 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards476 Views
- Boxer urges House Ways & Means Committee to save Highway Trust Fund407 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete273 Views