More Articles for Pennsylvania
The U.S. Department of Transportation's Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) is deploying a robot to help inspect the safety and structure of concrete bridge decks. The robotic tool, created in partnership with Rutgers University as part of the Long-Term Bridge Performance (LTBP) ...
Motorist fees and gas taxes are sources for transportation funding in two state budgets. Pennsylvania and Washington State are trying to pay for essential projects and in doing so – along with a number of other states – may be showing ...
What’s Gonna Work? Teamwork! Teamwork Triumphs over Adversity: A Public-Private Partnership Delivers Infrastructure and Economic Development in Tough Economic Times by Robert Grubic, P.E., and Matthew Lena, P.E. Day after day, the same story plays out in headlines across the nation: Infrastructure needs ...
Ever since the invention of the automobile, paved roads have meant progress. Now some cash-strapped towns and counties are finding progress too expensive, and they are tearing up battered roads and putting down gravel. The high price of pavement and the ...
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2230 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1257 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project540 Views
- Tolling becoming the solution of choice for most Americans491 Views
- How to protect roadworkers from hearing loss313 Views