More Articles for Pennsylvania transportation funding shortfall
Roads and bridges that are deficient, congested or lack desirable safety features cost the average Pittsburgh motorist $892 each year, a total of $8.2 billion statewide, due to higher vehicle operating costs, traffic crashes and congestion-related delays, according to a report released ...
- PHOTOS: Chevy unveils 2015 Colorado pickup, available fall 2014563 Views
- Proposed bill would raise federal gas tax by $0.15 for highway funding340 Views
- Construction industry avoids list of 10 worst jobs for the future313 Views
- VIDEO: This concrete buffer is nearly unstoppable284 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Cat Introduces Four New D Series Skid Steers271 Views