More Articles for Pennsylvania road report
Roads and bridges that are deficient, congested or lack desirable safety features cost the average Pittsburgh motorist $892 each year, a total of $8.2 billion statewide, due to higher vehicle operating costs, traffic crashes and congestion-related delays, according to a report released ...
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts538 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse404 Views
- Construction worker stops wrong way driver, avoids potential disaster89 Views
- Wisconsin DOT to test reflective orange lane paint81 Views
- Deteriorating roads cost Michigan drivers nearly $4 billion annually78 Views