More Articles for Pennsylvania road report
Roads and bridges that are deficient, congested or lack desirable safety features cost the average Pittsburgh motorist $892 each year, a total of $8.2 billion statewide, due to higher vehicle operating costs, traffic crashes and congestion-related delays, according to a report released ...
- Man dies after pedestrian bridge collapses1069 Views
- VIDEO: Should more DOTs use a 'zipper merge'?943 Views
- Are flying robots the future of road construction?814 Views
- Ohio to start largest single construction project in state history357 Views
- 80-thousand pounds of sand and gravel dumped on highway317 Views