More Articles for Pennsylvania road report
Roads and bridges that are deficient, congested or lack desirable safety features cost the average Pittsburgh motorist $892 each year, a total of $8.2 billion statewide, due to higher vehicle operating costs, traffic crashes and congestion-related delays, according to a report released ...
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong963 Views
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]950 Views
- Homeless forced to relocate due to bridge construction398 Views
- A road without fibers is a road soon to be in need of repair381 Views
- How to become a more productive highway construction worker341 Views