More Articles for Pennsylvania Governor Tom Corbett
Pennsylvania Governor Tom Corbett on Monday signed a five-year transportation funding bill for the state. The legislation is expected to generate an additional $242 million in fiscal year 2013, and it will add $1.6 billion to $1.8 billion in the fifth ...
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River621 Views
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency548 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs396 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business369 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update338 Views