More Articles for Pennsylvania Governor Corbett
Pennsylvania Governor Tom Corbett on Monday signed a five-year transportation funding bill for the state. The legislation is expected to generate an additional $242 million in fiscal year 2013, and it will add $1.6 billion to $1.8 billion in the fifth ...
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?435 Views
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs399 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges186 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants171 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group155 Views