More Articles for Pennsylvania Gov. Tom Corbett
Twenty-seven airports across Pennsylvania will improve facilities and enhance safety with a $12.6 million investment of federal and state funds, Pennsylvania Gov. Tom Corbett announced on May 1. "More than 290,000 people in Pennsylvania rely on the aviation industry for ...
The U.S. Senate Committee on Finance on Feb. 7 approved legislation that would reverse cuts to the monthly pre-tax transit benefits available to commuters who use public transportation and vanpools. If approved by Congress, the bill will restore the monthly amount ...
The Keystone Transportation Funding Coalition commended Pennsylvania Gov. Tom Corbett's for embracing a comprehensive transportation funding plan as one of his administration's top priorities. He delivered the address on Feb. 7 in Harrisburg, Pa. The coalition was encouraged by ...
- Oopsie! DOT forgets to spellcheck interstate sign2230 Views
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1301 Views
- The state with the best roads in the country is...946 Views
- Senate passes highway bill, vote sent back to house616 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones530 Views