More Articles for Pennsylvania Department of Transportation
PennDOT invites 4 teams to submit proposals for state’s public-private bridge replacement initiative
Pennsylvania Department of Transportation (PennDOT) Secretary Barry J. Schoch announced Wednesday that the agency is inviting four teams to submit proposals for its public-private partnership (P3) initiative to replace 500 bridges in the state. Dubbed the Rapid Bridge Replacement Project, the ...
The nation’s infrastructure system can be likened to an economic circulatory system – giving us freedom, opportunity and mobility – and this should never be taken for granted, said former Kansas Gov. Bill Graves at the Infrastructure for the Future ...
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident970 Views
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles923 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse712 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side555 Views
- President Obama to urge for private investments303 Views