More Articles for Pennsylvania Department of Transportation
Pennsylvania Department of Transportation (PennDOT) secretary Barry J. Schoch has announced a new website that illustrates innovations that have been deployed on roads and bridges throughout the state. The State Transportation Innovation Council (STIC) Web Viewer is an online tool for users ...
PennDOT invites 4 teams to submit proposals for state’s public-private bridge replacement initiative
Pennsylvania Department of Transportation (PennDOT) Secretary Barry J. Schoch announced Wednesday that the agency is inviting four teams to submit proposals for its public-private partnership (P3) initiative to replace 500 bridges in the state. Dubbed the Rapid Bridge Replacement Project, the ...
The nation’s infrastructure system can be likened to an economic circulatory system – giving us freedom, opportunity and mobility – and this should never be taken for granted, said former Kansas Gov. Bill Graves at the Infrastructure for the Future ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges382 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory339 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress234 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?192 Views