More Articles for PennDOT
Pennsylvania Department of Transportation (PennDOT) secretary Barry J. Schoch has announced a new website that illustrates innovations that have been deployed on roads and bridges throughout the state. The State Transportation Innovation Council (STIC) Web Viewer is an online tool for users ...
PennDOT invites 4 teams to submit proposals for state’s public-private bridge replacement initiative
Pennsylvania Department of Transportation (PennDOT) Secretary Barry J. Schoch announced Wednesday that the agency is inviting four teams to submit proposals for its public-private partnership (P3) initiative to replace 500 bridges in the state. Dubbed the Rapid Bridge Replacement Project, the ...
Effective as of July 11, Pennsylvania motorists can help PennDOT prioritize its highway safety efforts by sharing their opinions on traffic safety enforcement and driving behaviors through an online survey available through July 30 at www.DriveSafePA.org. The survey ...
The State of Your Bridges Our exclusive survey of bridge conditions in the United States By Tina Grady Barbaccia It’s a case of good news/bad news. Better Roads’ 2010 Annual Bridge Inventory reveals that fewer of the country’s bridges are considered structurally deficient (SD) ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges382 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory339 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress234 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?191 Views