More Articles for PennDOT
PennDOT invites 4 teams to submit proposals for state’s public-private bridge replacement initiative
Pennsylvania Department of Transportation (PennDOT) Secretary Barry J. Schoch announced Wednesday that the agency is inviting four teams to submit proposals for its public-private partnership (P3) initiative to replace 500 bridges in the state. Dubbed the Rapid Bridge Replacement Project, the ...
Effective as of July 11, Pennsylvania motorists can help PennDOT prioritize its highway safety efforts by sharing their opinions on traffic safety enforcement and driving behaviors through an online survey available through July 30 at www.DriveSafePA.org. The survey ...
The State of Your Bridges Our exclusive survey of bridge conditions in the United States By Tina Grady Barbaccia It’s a case of good news/bad news. Better Roads’ 2010 Annual Bridge Inventory reveals that fewer of the country’s bridges are considered structurally deficient (SD) ...
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident952 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side537 Views
- What state has the worst roads and bridges in the country?504 Views
- 70-foot-long bridge survives series of earthquakes437 Views
- Traffic deaths down nearly 23 percent since 2005360 Views