More Articles for pedestrians
Honda, Volvo and General Motors are working to design changes to make their vehicles safer for pedestrians, according to a report from The Japan Times. Among those changes are breakaway wipers, hoods designed to absorb impact energy and exterior air bags ...
Does your DOT’s building fit comfortably into a neighborhood where all forms of transport, including walking, are equally catered to? If not (and cars rule the block), does this reflect a bias among DOT folk toward the automobile? The Project for ...
Easter Seals is now part of the Coalition for Older Roadway User Safety (CORUS), an organization that advocates for older driver and pedestrian safety initiatives. Current members of the Coalition are the American Traffic Safety Services Association (ATSSA), AARP, American Highway Users ...
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?503 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group350 Views
- Doosan launches Tier 4 Final non-DPF compact diesel engines175 Views
- DOT Chief Foxx points to $2.5 billion for transit in Obama’s proposed budget159 Views
- Komatsu rolls out new ‘innovative, intelligent, integrated’ hydraulic excavators, dozers and an articulated dump truck, many Tier 4 Final153 Views