More Articles for pedestrians
Honda, Volvo and General Motors are working to design changes to make their vehicles safer for pedestrians, according to a report from The Japan Times. Among those changes are breakaway wipers, hoods designed to absorb impact energy and exterior air bags ...
Does your DOT’s building fit comfortably into a neighborhood where all forms of transport, including walking, are equally catered to? If not (and cars rule the block), does this reflect a bias among DOT folk toward the automobile? The Project for ...
Easter Seals is now part of the Coalition for Older Roadway User Safety (CORUS), an organization that advocates for older driver and pedestrian safety initiatives. Current members of the Coalition are the American Traffic Safety Services Association (ATSSA), AARP, American Highway Users ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges382 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory339 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress234 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?192 Views