More Articles for pedestrians
Honda, Volvo and General Motors are working to design changes to make their vehicles safer for pedestrians, according to a report from The Japan Times. Among those changes are breakaway wipers, hoods designed to absorb impact energy and exterior air bags ...
Does your DOT’s building fit comfortably into a neighborhood where all forms of transport, including walking, are equally catered to? If not (and cars rule the block), does this reflect a bias among DOT folk toward the automobile? The Project for ...
Easter Seals is now part of the Coalition for Older Roadway User Safety (CORUS), an organization that advocates for older driver and pedestrian safety initiatives. Current members of the Coalition are the American Traffic Safety Services Association (ATSSA), AARP, American Highway Users ...
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party465 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax326 Views
- Success regardless of gender: Kari Karst’s BX Civil & Construction209 Views
- Gov. Scott Walker considers replacing Wisconsin's gas tax190 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion189 Views