More Articles for pedestrians
Honda, Volvo and General Motors are working to design changes to make their vehicles safer for pedestrians, according to a report from The Japan Times. Among those changes are breakaway wipers, hoods designed to absorb impact energy and exterior air bags ...
Does your DOT’s building fit comfortably into a neighborhood where all forms of transport, including walking, are equally catered to? If not (and cars rule the block), does this reflect a bias among DOT folk toward the automobile? The Project for ...
Easter Seals is now part of the Coalition for Older Roadway User Safety (CORUS), an organization that advocates for older driver and pedestrian safety initiatives. Current members of the Coalition are the American Traffic Safety Services Association (ATSSA), AARP, American Highway Users ...
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)1920 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1248 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project515 Views
- Why repair cracks when you can avoid them altogether?354 Views
- California drivers paying the price for deficient roads and bridges 306 Views