More Articles for pedestrian
One man is dead and six others are wounded in the aftermath of a terrorist attack in Jerusalem carried out by a construction worker driving an excavator. Police identified the driver as 30-year-old Muhammed Naif El-Ja’abis, a Palestinian man from East Jerusalem ...
As I was doing research to catch up on the latest industry news, I came across this video and it just warmed by heart. According to a report from The Huffington Post, a Russian dashboard camera caught this act of kindness ...
A decade or so ago, I was enjoying a late afternoon jog in New York’s Central Park on a beautiful summer day. Central Park is one of the world’s greatest places to run or walk, and I extended my outing ...
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts556 Views
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes545 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse493 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers141 Views
- With no plans to raise gas tax, Alabama will rely on 2015 bond issue for road projects76 Views