More Articles for pedestrian
One man is dead and six others are wounded in the aftermath of a terrorist attack in Jerusalem carried out by a construction worker driving an excavator. Police identified the driver as 30-year-old Muhammed Naif El-Ja’abis, a Palestinian man from East Jerusalem ...
As I was doing research to catch up on the latest industry news, I came across this video and it just warmed by heart. According to a report from The Huffington Post, a Russian dashboard camera caught this act of kindness ...
A decade or so ago, I was enjoying a late afternoon jog in New York’s Central Park on a beautiful summer day. Central Park is one of the world’s greatest places to run or walk, and I extended my outing ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges392 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory341 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress234 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?193 Views