More Articles for pedestrian safety
Honda, Volvo and General Motors are working to design changes to make their vehicles safer for pedestrians, according to a report from The Japan Times. Among those changes are breakaway wipers, hoods designed to absorb impact energy and exterior air bags ...
The Oregon Transportation Research and Education Consortium (OTREC) will host a live-interview webinar about pedestrian safety and flashing-yellow-arrow traffic signals, titled “Improved Pedestrian Safety at Signalized Intersections Operating the Flashing Yellow Arrow” on May 7 from 10 a.m. until 10:45 ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges392 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory341 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress234 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?194 Views