More Articles for pedestrian safety in high-traffic areas
Federal Highway Administrator Victor Mendez joined Mayor Michael Bloomberg, Transportation Commissioner Janette Sadik-Khan and other local officials on July 18 to launch "Midtown In Motion," a sophisticated new system to improve the flow of traffic and safeguard ...
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2273 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1272 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority626 Views
- New use of carbon fiber grid in precast concrete piles601 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project560 Views