More Articles for pedestrian safety in high-traffic areas
Federal Highway Administrator Victor Mendez joined Mayor Michael Bloomberg, Transportation Commissioner Janette Sadik-Khan and other local officials on July 18 to launch "Midtown In Motion," a sophisticated new system to improve the flow of traffic and safeguard ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges382 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory339 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress234 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?191 Views