More Articles for pedestrian safety in high-traffic areas
Federal Highway Administrator Victor Mendez joined Mayor Michael Bloomberg, Transportation Commissioner Janette Sadik-Khan and other local officials on July 18 to launch "Midtown In Motion," a sophisticated new system to improve the flow of traffic and safeguard ...
- More states ban ET-Plus guardrail system492 Views
- Man survives excavator falling 60 feet from overpass200 Views
- S.C. highway construction worker killed in hit and run189 Views
- Cement shortage taking its toll on Minnesota projects143 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues128 Views