More Articles for pedestrian safety in high-traffic areas
Federal Highway Administrator Victor Mendez joined Mayor Michael Bloomberg, Transportation Commissioner Janette Sadik-Khan and other local officials on July 18 to launch "Midtown In Motion," a sophisticated new system to improve the flow of traffic and safeguard ...
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?415 Views
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs394 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges192 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants172 Views
- DOT seeks innovative transportation tools153 Views