More Articles for pedestrian paths
The Ohio Department of Transportation (ODOT) last week announced $10.5 million in grants to help fund 20 projects aimed at improving mobility and restoring transportation history. The funding, part of ODOT’s Transportation Alternative Program, will go toward community projects for non-motorized ...
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?489 Views
- Doosan launches Tier 4 Final non-DPF compact diesel engines163 Views
- Case rolls out Tier 4 Final wheel loaders158 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group157 Views
- DOT Chief Foxx points to $2.5 billion for transit in Obama’s proposed budget156 Views