More Articles for pedestrian fatalities
By Kirk Landers, Editor Emeritus A year ago, the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) raised eyebrows in the road industry with a report showing traffic fatalities in the United States rose a tad more than 3 percent in 2012 after ...
The Texas Department of Transportation (TxDOT) launched its “Drive Friendly. Drive Safe.” campaign on Monday, calling on drivers to work toward reduced crashes involving pedestrians and bicycles. The campaign’s launch coincides with many students returning to school, which increases vehicular, pedestrian ...
STOP GO CRAWL STOP GO CRAWL STOP GO CRAWL STOP GO CRAWL There are a more than 300 major “congestion corridors” on America’s highway system, according to a new report by the Texas Transportation Institute (TTI). The 2011 Congested Corridors Report is the ...
- Road worker crushed and killed by concrete lane barrier273 Views
- Cincinnati bridge collapse kills construction worker, injures truck driver246 Views
- No charges filed after woman kills construction worker223 Views
- Obama calls for 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' doesn't mention gas tax increase128 Views
- Polls show states do not support gas tax increase100 Views