More Articles for pedestrian fatalities
By Kirk Landers, Editor Emeritus A year ago, the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) raised eyebrows in the road industry with a report showing traffic fatalities in the United States rose a tad more than 3 percent in 2012 after ...
The Texas Department of Transportation (TxDOT) launched its “Drive Friendly. Drive Safe.” campaign on Monday, calling on drivers to work toward reduced crashes involving pedestrians and bicycles. The campaign’s launch coincides with many students returning to school, which increases vehicular, pedestrian ...
STOP GO CRAWL STOP GO CRAWL STOP GO CRAWL STOP GO CRAWL There are a more than 300 major “congestion corridors” on America’s highway system, according to a new report by the Texas Transportation Institute (TTI). The 2011 Congested Corridors Report is the ...
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party477 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax244 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion220 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September162 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues110 Views