More Articles for pedestrian fatalities
By Kirk Landers, Editor Emeritus A year ago, the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) raised eyebrows in the road industry with a report showing traffic fatalities in the United States rose a tad more than 3 percent in 2012 after ...
The Texas Department of Transportation (TxDOT) launched its “Drive Friendly. Drive Safe.” campaign on Monday, calling on drivers to work toward reduced crashes involving pedestrians and bicycles. The campaign’s launch coincides with many students returning to school, which increases vehicular, pedestrian ...
STOP GO CRAWL STOP GO CRAWL STOP GO CRAWL STOP GO CRAWL There are a more than 300 major “congestion corridors” on America’s highway system, according to a new report by the Texas Transportation Institute (TTI). The 2011 Congested Corridors Report is the ...
- Road commission worker killed by motor grader1144 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers856 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project422 Views
- Why repair cracks when you can avoid them altogether?355 Views
- California drivers paying the price for deficient roads and bridges 282 Views