More Articles for PDI
The engineers and researchers who worked on the Thermal Integrity Profiler (TIP) have received the 2013 NOVA Award from the Construction Innovation Forum. George Piscsalko, P.E., and Dean Cotton, with Pile Dynamics, Inc. (PDI), of Cleveland, and Gray Mullins, PhD, P.E., ...
The Deep Foundations Institute (DFI) announced last week that the Thermal Integrity Profiler (TIP) has won the 2013 C. William Bermingham Award for Innovation. The award, created in 2012, encourages and recognizes innovative contributions to deep foundation technology. The TIP won the ...
World of Concrete announced the top three winners of the “Crews That Rock” contest, which was created to honor hardworking crews in the construction industry and sponsored by BASF for WOC 2012, on December 19. Once World of Concrete narrowed ...
From January 3 to March 6, the Association of Equipment Management Professionals will provide a nine-week series of one-hour webinars of the Professional Development Institute in which attendees will receive the AEMP conference PDI education in an online format. The webinars will take place every Tuesday and ...
- Proposed bill would raise federal gas tax by $0.15 for highway funding560 Views
- VIDEO: This concrete buffer is nearly unstoppable414 Views
- Construction industry avoids list of 10 worst jobs for the future340 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Cat Introduces Four New D Series Skid Steers269 Views
- Ford starts production of F-150 with CNG254 Views