More Articles for PDHs
Learn, earn professional credit, network and see the latest public works products. Compiled by Tina Grady Barbaccia The American Public Works Association (APWA) 2014 International Public Works Congress and Exposition, billed as “The Best Show in Public Works,” will bring attendees more ...
The National Drilling Association will host its Annual Convention from October 17-19 at the Wyndham Lake Buena Vista Resort in Lake Buena Vista, Florida. Tim Connor, management and leadership speaker, trainer and international best-selling author of more than 80 books, will ...
The American Concrete Pavement Association (ACPA) has launched two web-based instructional modules about stringless paving and safety on concrete pavement construction sites. The approximately 90-minute courses, titled “Proper use of stringless paving technology” and “Safety on concrete pavement construction sites,” provide ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges382 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory341 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress234 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?192 Views