More Articles for PDHs
Learn, earn professional credit, network and see the latest public works products. Compiled by Tina Grady Barbaccia The American Public Works Association (APWA) 2014 International Public Works Congress and Exposition, billed as “The Best Show in Public Works,” will bring attendees more ...
The National Drilling Association will host its Annual Convention from October 17-19 at the Wyndham Lake Buena Vista Resort in Lake Buena Vista, Florida. Tim Connor, management and leadership speaker, trainer and international best-selling author of more than 80 books, will ...
The American Concrete Pavement Association (ACPA) has launched two web-based instructional modules about stringless paving and safety on concrete pavement construction sites. The approximately 90-minute courses, titled “Proper use of stringless paving technology” and “Safety on concrete pavement construction sites,” provide ...
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]941 Views
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong933 Views
- How to become a more productive highway construction worker339 Views
- A road without fibers is a road soon to be in need of repair313 Views
- Homeless forced to relocate due to bridge construction303 Views