More Articles for PDHs
Learn, earn professional credit, network and see the latest public works products. Compiled by Tina Grady Barbaccia The American Public Works Association (APWA) 2014 International Public Works Congress and Exposition, billed as “The Best Show in Public Works,” will bring attendees more ...
The National Drilling Association will host its Annual Convention from October 17-19 at the Wyndham Lake Buena Vista Resort in Lake Buena Vista, Florida. Tim Connor, management and leadership speaker, trainer and international best-selling author of more than 80 books, will ...
The American Concrete Pavement Association (ACPA) has launched two web-based instructional modules about stringless paving and safety on concrete pavement construction sites. The approximately 90-minute courses, titled “Proper use of stringless paving technology” and “Safety on concrete pavement construction sites,” provide ...
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2230 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1257 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project540 Views
- Tolling becoming the solution of choice for most Americans491 Views
- How to protect roadworkers from hearing loss313 Views