More Articles for PDHs
Learn, earn professional credit, network and see the latest public works products. Compiled by Tina Grady Barbaccia The American Public Works Association (APWA) 2014 International Public Works Congress and Exposition, billed as “The Best Show in Public Works,” will bring attendees more ...
The National Drilling Association will host its Annual Convention from October 17-19 at the Wyndham Lake Buena Vista Resort in Lake Buena Vista, Florida. Tim Connor, management and leadership speaker, trainer and international best-selling author of more than 80 books, will ...
The American Concrete Pavement Association (ACPA) has launched two web-based instructional modules about stringless paving and safety on concrete pavement construction sites. The approximately 90-minute courses, titled “Proper use of stringless paving technology” and “Safety on concrete pavement construction sites,” provide ...
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party465 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax322 Views
- Success regardless of gender: Kari Karst’s BX Civil & Construction205 Views
- Gov. Scott Walker considers replacing Wisconsin's gas tax189 Views
- Flagman caught boozing on the job184 Views