More Articles for PCA
Despite data that suggests the economic recovery in the U.S. is slowing down, Portland Cement Association (PCA) chief economist Ed Sullivan says he still believes construction and cement consumption will steadily grow over the next five years. The economic causes of ...
A county gave site tours on one of the largest concrete pavement preservation (CPP) projects to ever have been undertaken at an October 3 open house in Highlands Ranch, Colorado. The PCA Rocky Mountain Region, Colorado/Wyoming Chapter of the American Concrete ...
Another Testing 12 Months The recovery continues. Slowly. Slowly. It’s frustrating (again) to have to say it, but it appears that this new year will offer us more of the same. Last year virtually repeating itself, as did the year before that and ...
Although recent economic news and activity may suggest a technical end to the “Great Recession,” the conditions facing the construction industry are likely to remain weak for another year or more, causing a drag on cement consumption, according to the ...
- Oopsie! DOT forgets to spellcheck interstate sign2179 Views
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1311 Views
- The state with the best roads in the country is...946 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones539 Views
- Can you believe how much bad roads cost Texas drivers?324 Views