More Articles for PCA
Despite data that suggests the economic recovery in the U.S. is slowing down, Portland Cement Association (PCA) chief economist Ed Sullivan says he still believes construction and cement consumption will steadily grow over the next five years. The economic causes of ...
A county gave site tours on one of the largest concrete pavement preservation (CPP) projects to ever have been undertaken at an October 3 open house in Highlands Ranch, Colorado. The PCA Rocky Mountain Region, Colorado/Wyoming Chapter of the American Concrete ...
Another Testing 12 Months The recovery continues. Slowly. Slowly. It’s frustrating (again) to have to say it, but it appears that this new year will offer us more of the same. Last year virtually repeating itself, as did the year before that and ...
Although recent economic news and activity may suggest a technical end to the “Great Recession,” the conditions facing the construction industry are likely to remain weak for another year or more, causing a drag on cement consumption, according to the ...
- Firearms to be used for road construction763 Views
- Highway Trust Fund 2014: Timeline of Events692 Views
- POLL: Majority of Americans would rather pay tolls than taxes622 Views
- How two men avoided travel fees by outsmarting airlines581 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up482 Views