More Articles for pay-as-you-go
The Reason Foundation and the Alliance for Toll-Free Interstates recently traded jabs over a poll that purports to show Americans prefer toll roads as a solution to our declining transportation infrastructure. Not unexpectedly, the Reason-Rupe Poll found favor with Reason’s longstanding position advocating ...
The House of Representatives voted on Feb. 4 to restore a "common sense" spending law that helped eliminate budget deficits in the 1990s. The Pay-As-You-Go Act of 2010 (H.J. Res. 45) requires both the House of Representatives and the Senate to ...
- Road worker crushed and killed by concrete lane barrier255 Views
- Cincinnati bridge collapse kills construction worker, injures truck driver251 Views
- Obama calls for 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' doesn't mention gas tax increase126 Views
- VP Biden announces new steps to Build America Investment Initiative120 Views
- Michigan Senate votes to raise gas tax96 Views