More Articles for Pavement Type Selection
A special report from the American Concrete Pavement Association, exclusively for Better Roads magazine. by Leif Wathne, P.E., vice president of highways and federal affairs, American Concrete Pavement Association As agencies face dwindling resources and ongoing cost increases, new approaches to pavement ...
The Asphalt Pavement Alliance (APA) has released a new position paper, Pavement Type Selection. This document, created by the APA’s Economics Team, sets out principles that state DOTs and other agencies can use in choosing whether to use asphalt or ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges386 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory339 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college325 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress230 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?178 Views