More Articles for pavement thickness
How the use of stringless paving technology on the Utah I-15 Corridor Expansion Project saved time and money. By Tina Grady Barbaccia When placing concrete, staying within the determined lines is absolutely critical to achieving accurate pavement smoothness and thickness in the ...
Fatigue cracking usually links to inadequate road foundations By Tom Kuennen, Contributing Editor Fatigue cracking in bituminous pavements is experienced by the public so often that it is considered just part of driving. Motorists endure it and assume it’s just part of ...
Infrasense recently completed a project to locate embedded utilities and determine pavement thickness for a three-mile section of road in Rhode Island. The project incorporated both vehicle and walking-based surveys using Ground Penetrating Radar (GPR). As a result, no cores or ...
- More states ban ET-Plus guardrail system471 Views
- Man survives excavator falling 60 feet from overpass200 Views
- S.C. highway construction worker killed in hit and run189 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues128 Views
- N.J. transportation commissioner calls for tax hike109 Views