More Articles for pavement thickness
How the use of stringless paving technology on the Utah I-15 Corridor Expansion Project saved time and money. By Tina Grady Barbaccia When placing concrete, staying within the determined lines is absolutely critical to achieving accurate pavement smoothness and thickness in the ...
Fatigue cracking usually links to inadequate road foundations By Tom Kuennen, Contributing Editor Fatigue cracking in bituminous pavements is experienced by the public so often that it is considered just part of driving. Motorists endure it and assume it’s just part of ...
Infrasense recently completed a project to locate embedded utilities and determine pavement thickness for a three-mile section of road in Rhode Island. The project incorporated both vehicle and walking-based surveys using Ground Penetrating Radar (GPR). As a result, no cores or ...
- Road worker crushed and killed by concrete lane barrier273 Views
- Cincinnati bridge collapse kills construction worker, injures truck driver246 Views
- No charges filed after woman kills construction worker223 Views
- Ohio worker’s death creates urgency on inspecting NJ bridges129 Views
- Obama calls for 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' doesn't mention gas tax increase128 Views