More Articles for pavement thickness
Fatigue cracking usually links to inadequate road foundations By Tom Kuennen, Contributing Editor Fatigue cracking in bituminous pavements is experienced by the public so often that it is considered just part of driving. Motorists endure it and assume it’s just part of ...
Infrasense recently completed a project to locate embedded utilities and determine pavement thickness for a three-mile section of road in Rhode Island. The project incorporated both vehicle and walking-based surveys using Ground Penetrating Radar (GPR). As a result, no cores or ...
- PHOTOS: Chevy unveils 2015 Colorado pickup, available fall 2014570 Views
- Proposed bill would raise federal gas tax by $0.15 for highway funding480 Views
- VIDEO: This concrete buffer is nearly unstoppable352 Views
- Construction industry avoids list of 10 worst jobs for the future325 Views
- With lack of transportation funding, highway contractors shift to other fields273 Views