More Articles for pavement thickness
How the use of stringless paving technology on the Utah I-15 Corridor Expansion Project saved time and money. By Tina Grady Barbaccia When placing concrete, staying within the determined lines is absolutely critical to achieving accurate pavement smoothness and thickness in the ...
Fatigue cracking usually links to inadequate road foundations By Tom Kuennen, Contributing Editor Fatigue cracking in bituminous pavements is experienced by the public so often that it is considered just part of driving. Motorists endure it and assume it’s just part of ...
Infrasense recently completed a project to locate embedded utilities and determine pavement thickness for a three-mile section of road in Rhode Island. The project incorporated both vehicle and walking-based surveys using Ground Penetrating Radar (GPR). As a result, no cores or ...
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax735 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards391 Views
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party390 Views
- Boxer urges House Ways & Means Committee to save Highway Trust Fund370 Views
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?322 Views