More Articles for pavement property called “deflection”
Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) researchers have found that a pavement property called "deflection" could save more that $15 billion in annual fuel costs, according to information provided by the Portland Cement Association (PCA). Pavement deflection is when your car makes ...
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]915 Views
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong840 Views
- How to avoid highway work zone injuries and deaths745 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers633 Views
- VIDEO: Semi hauling an excavator plows through a guardhouse while pulling onto college campus422 Views