More Articles for pavement property called “deflection”
Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) researchers have found that a pavement property called "deflection" could save more that $15 billion in annual fuel costs, according to information provided by the Portland Cement Association (PCA). Pavement deflection is when your car makes ...
- VIDEOS: Michigan DOT debunks transportation myths with ‘Reality Check’ series802 Views
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?503 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group349 Views
- Doosan launches Tier 4 Final non-DPF compact diesel engines175 Views
- DOT Chief Foxx points to $2.5 billion for transit in Obama’s proposed budget159 Views