More Articles for pavement preservations
Gaining influence in 2011 By Tom Kuennen, Contributing Editor There are big changes on the way for a number of existing infrastructure technologies and practices, and they will significantly influence the highway and bridge communities in 2011. In the coming year, new research, ...
The Preservation Curve High-tech materials, mobile equipment can keep potholed, cracked pavements in use longer. By Tom Kuennen, Contributing Editor Potholed, cracked or delaminated pavements are so common that they can be easily overlooked. That’s until driver complaints spur reaction, or until it ...
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2267 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1272 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority619 Views
- New use of carbon fiber grid in precast concrete piles579 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project560 Views