More Articles for pavement preservations
Gaining influence in 2011 By Tom Kuennen, Contributing Editor There are big changes on the way for a number of existing infrastructure technologies and practices, and they will significantly influence the highway and bridge communities in 2011. In the coming year, new research, ...
The Preservation Curve High-tech materials, mobile equipment can keep potholed, cracked pavements in use longer. By Tom Kuennen, Contributing Editor Potholed, cracked or delaminated pavements are so common that they can be easily overlooked. That’s until driver complaints spur reaction, or until it ...
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party478 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion223 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax222 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September162 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues112 Views